1.    #1  
    Hi,

I bought a Palm Pre and the touchstone loader. Everything works as expected, but the screen is always on (black background and current time on top of the screen and unlock symbol to the bottom), when I'm charging the pre using the touchstone, but I have no idea how to turn the screen off and when I'm using the usb port to load my pre, the screen goes off after 10-20 seconds.

Any idea? Thanks
    As shipped design of the Pre is to have the screen stay on while on the Touchstone, and to go off when charging via USB. The homebrew app Brightness Unlinked has the ability to turn off the screen while on the Touchstone, I believe.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    As shipped design of the Pre is to have the screen stay on while on the Touchstone, and to go off when charging via USB. The homebrew app Brightness Unlinked has the ability to turn off the screen while on the Touchstone, I believe.
    You 're correct, it does! You can either let this app run in the background or what I do is just fire it up before setting the phone on the TS whenever I don't want my screen to stay on all night. Usually it doesn't really bother me that much though.