Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. TomD's Avatar
    Posts
    908 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
       #1  
    Anyone want to start a list of AdMob URLs?

    What would happen if we blasted AdMob web sites?

    How high can we get Pre web stats?

    Sounds like fun.
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
  2. #2  
    You know what sounds fun to me? Doing blow off a hooker's stomach in a Vegas hotel room.

    But that is just me. You go have your fun.
  3. TomD's Avatar
    Posts
    908 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
       #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneAfter909 View Post
    You know what sounds fun to me? Doing blow off a hooker's stomach in a Vegas hotel room.

    But that is just me. You go have your fun.
    Hey, there's counseling for that.

    Hope you fell better soon.
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by TomD View Post
    Hey, there's counseling for that.

    Hope you fell better soon.
    Counseling? I am still waiting for the blood test results. Come on 'negative'!!!
  5. vnmous1's Avatar
    Posts
    173 Posts
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneAfter909 View Post
    Counseling? I am still waiting for the blood test results. Come on 'negative'!!!
    There's an app for that.

    bj
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by vnmous1 View Post
    There's an app for that.

    bj
    Is there an app for this rash I have?

Posting Permissions