1.    #1  
    Im really annoyed with palm. When I first got my pre the exchange e-mail worked fine on 1.1.2 web OS, im european so i think in the US it would be 1.2.1 web OS but since the upgrade to 1.1.3 over the weekend the e-mail has stopped working stating the certificate is not valid or date and time settings are wrong. The main reason i bought the phone was for e-mail use and now it doesnt even work.

Are plam likely to resolve this in the next web OS update? Im at university so i cant go asking for certificates so i dont have the option of a work around.
    I believe 1.2 did resolve some email issues. I would expect 1.3 to fix some things for you, but that may not come for another few weeks.

This was discussed a lot way back when. There are probably some good threads here that might help you work around your situation. Palm's support forum may also have some good info.

But I wouldn't hesitate to call customer service and let them know of the problem.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer