1.    #1  
    What's the deal with Palm and when are we going to see a windows live/ msn messenger app? I heard you could transfer your msn contacts to google talk and it would work but I'm not too sure about that... I heard rumours there should be one soon but how soon?
    I'm assuming you didn't search even a little bit.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    I'm assuming you didn't search even a little bit.
    I searched the app catalog on the pre and couldn't find anything...
    n00b
    Try looking here: http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...yahoo-icq.html.

But I warn you, there are 700+ posts in this thread, and this patch is in it's fourth release, so this is not a plug and play solution, if that's what you're looking for.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    n00b
    Obviously there ***** head. I got this phone like 3 days ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by poplarparkfilms View Post
    Obviously there ***** head. I got this phone like 3 days ago.
    ROFL! Owned! Cheshire's post was to the point and didn't contain smart *** remarks. Lighten up on the newbies...sheesh! The guy asked a simple question and may not be familiar with this site yet.
    We can not control the direction of the wind. However, we can adjust our sail.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by cdadams1223 View Post
    ROFL! Owned! Cheshire's post was to the point and didn't contain smart *** remarks. Lighten up on the newbies...sheesh! The guy asked a simple question and may not be familiar with this site yet.
    Thanks man. And Cheshire thanks for that I'm reading up on it now.
    Quote Originally Posted by poplarparkfilms View Post
    Thanks man. And Cheshire thanks for that I'm reading up on it now.
    No problem.
    We can not control the direction of the wind. However, we can adjust our sail.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    n00b
    No need to get upset here. And as a forum goers, we should be used to this type of thing.

@ OP (Original Poster *holds hand*)

Sorry, there is no MSN messenger integration yet. There might be sometime down the road. I think I remember reading something about before the year is out, but not entirely sure. Best there is, is just the mobile MSN app that you use in the browser.

There is a homebrew plugin that a courteous dev is working on in his spare time. Go thank him.

Good luck bro
    Last edited by vitz3; 11/01/2009 at 10:19 PM.
    For me it works perfectly to transport MSN trough the google talk integration. All what u need is a jabber and a google talk account. There are many tutorials in the internet and also on this site for that. The best part of this solution is: U can use the native IM app of the PRE! Perhaps someone can post a link to a tutorial for u. The buzzword for this solution is: Transports (XMPP)
  12.    #12  
    Thanks to all for the help... I'm currently working on setting something up as we speak