1.    #1  
    Specifically a Blackberry and a Pre. It wouldn't cause any billing issues would it if you have the Ultimate Everything plan would it?
    no it wouldnt cost any billing issues just would be a pain in a **** to swich phones all the time thats all.
    You can switch your phones for free on line @ sprint.com. Just log in to your account and change the active ESN on your account.
    wow, thanks that's something new I learn today!

Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    You can switch your phones for free on line @ sprint.com. Just log in to your account and change the active ESN on your account.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Anyone Know how to switch between two phones on two different accounts? I have a Sprint account for work and one for personal. I cannot go online and switch phones on my work accoubt since Iam not the primary holder. I use my work phone more than my personal and would like to put my pre on my work account myself instead of waiting inline at the sprint store. Any adive would be appreciated.
    Talk to the office and get authorized. However if the standing in a que works shouldn't customer service be able to to it over the phone?
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mclldavidson View Post
    Specifically a Blackberry and a Pre. It wouldn't cause any billing issues would it if you have the Ultimate Everything plan would it?
    make sure you put your pre in airplane mode before the esn switch.
    I'm pretty sure it would otherwise cause it to do a full reset.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rayln View Post
    make sure you put your pre in airplane mode before the esn switch.
    I'm pretty sure it would otherwise cause it to do a full reset.
    no it doesn't
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    I switch between the Pre and Hero about once every week. As mentioned before, just log into your account at sprint.com. I've been doing that for months and I've verified there's no charges for it.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabrian View Post
    I switch between the Pre and Hero about once every week. As mentioned before, just log into your account at sprint.com. I've been doing that for months and I've verified there's no charges for it.
    How do I do this exactly? I cannot figure it out. Any assistance would be appreciated.
    It is where it says ACTIVE PHONE on your account.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabrian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Talk to the office and get authorized. However if the standing in a que works shouldn't customer service be able to to it over the phone?
    Got access now. Can you provide direction how to do this? I think I figured it out, but I dont think I can swap since both phones are activated. I'd rather use my Pre on the line I primarily use
    (sigh) feels sad because I only have 1 phone...I've never kept an old one. Always sent it back to Sprint for credit on my account. Got $49 for my Instinct with the mail in rebate meant I got my Pre for $99.