1.    #1  
    My keyboard backlight won't turn on. Not when selecting a text box, not when dialing, not when I just open it on the home screen. It responds if I open Brightness Unlinked, but I don't want that running in the background all day.

What can I do? Do I have to use WebOS Doctor? 'Cause this is really lame.
    The keyboard backlights will turn off if:
    a) you set the screen brightness to the lowest level
    b) battery is less than 20%
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain_ReCall
    I'm an Embedded Software Engineer. My idea of a Good User Interface is printf().
  3.    #3  
    Ah, it must be the screen brightness. Thank you.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I noticed that too. I installed the "Minimum Brightness" app and lowered the screen brightness to the lowest level. "Yeah! Longer battery life!" I thought to myself. Turned out the next text I got I went to reply, was lying in bed and couldn't see the keyboard. :| Was a quick fix of just increasing the brightness.

Perhaps it would be possible to separate the brightness of the screen and keyboard with a future homebrew patch?
    Quote Originally Posted by vitz3 View Post
    I noticed that too. I installed the "Minimum Brightness" app and lowered the screen brightness to the lowest level. "Yeah! Longer battery life!" I thought to myself. Turned out the next text I got I went to reply, was lying in bed and couldn't see the keyboard. :| Was a quick fix of just increasing the brightness.

Perhaps it would be possible to separate the brightness of the screen and keyboard with a future homebrew patch?
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...-keyboard.html
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Hivemind I guess.

Thanks.