1.    #1  
    Hello dear friend
    I have dowloaded with the filecoaster via the url a prc file. Now the programs is downloaded but not installed. The file is under following directory:
    classicApps/install but now I don't know how to start the installation.

Somebody has an idea?

Furtermore can somebody explain me exactly how to make really work the bluetooth?
    Please answer as soon as possible.

Thank you
    DragonTF (Plse don't use any slang answering)
    From what Im reading, it seems like you are trying to install a prc file which is from the previous Palm OS. If it actually landed in the Classic Install folder it should install when you start Classic.

Classic is a legacy Palm OS emulator that can run older palm apps

Hope that helps
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTF View Post
    Hello dear friend
    I have dowloaded with the filecoaster via the url a prc file. Now the programs is downloaded but not installed. The file is under following directory:
    classicApps/install but now I don't know how to start the installation.

Somebody has an idea?

Furtermore can somebody explain me exactly how to make really work the bluetooth?
    Please answer as soon as possible.

Thank you
    DragonTF (Plse don't use any slang answering)
    I agree, it sounds like you just need to run Classic (which can be found in the App Catalog), and your prc file will run in the emulator. There are lots of apps out that claim to be "Palm Pre Compatible" but have simply been tested for running in Classic. The only apps available to run in webOS are found in the App Catalog. There are also the homebrew apps which you can find here on PreCentral.

Regarding Bluetooth, what is not working about it? Keep in mind that you can't transfer files back and forth to a computer as you may be used to doing with a Bluetooth phone. The Pre does not (yet?) have the OBEX profile implemented. You can, however, use Bluetooth for audio devices and for Personal Area Networking.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer