1.    #1  
    I saw that Palm Desktop 6.4 is supposed to be available for download from various sites though curiously not from Palm directly. Palm still has 6.2 on its site. I also saw on Microsoft's Windows 7 Compatibility center that Palm Desktop 6.4 is currently being evaluated for compatibility. I still have 6.2.2 on my laptop with Vista x64. I will be upgrading to Windows 7 in the near future.

Does anyone have 6.4? What is it like? Does it fix any problems or create more headaches? Does it work with Windows 7 and the Pre?

Thanks!
    Sorry to jack your thread, but is there a Palm Desktop for Linux? (I didn't see it listed on Palm's site.)
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    The "6.4" designation is a typo on the Microsoft site...

Do a search for "Palm Desktop 6.4" and you'll find the links all go back to Palm's own download of 6.2.2 - PalmDesktopWin62.exe

WyreNut
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by WyreNut View Post
    The "6.4" designation is a typo on the Microsoft site...

Do a search for "Palm Desktop 6.4" and you'll find the links all go back to Palm's own download of 6.2.2 - PalmDesktopWin62.exe

WyreNut
    Thank you. I was wondering why Palm didn't have 6.4 available for download officially either in beta or final form.
    If you look at Palm's download page for this, you'll see that it's only for the older PalmOS phones, not the Pre.