Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    on November 1st the calendar icon on the quick launcher was showing 31st. I had to reset the phone and then it showed the 1st properly.
    It might be a Google thing, too. I had non-Pre Google calendar weirdness on my PC on October 31st. I was trying to look at November 1st, and the calendar kept skipping November completely--no matter what I did--and giving me December 1st. It went back to its usual behavior the next day.
    I woke up today to find that all of my all day annually recurring events were now two day events on the Pre, and showing up on the wrong day. It looks like the switch to daylight savings time screwed something up. Any help?
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I've observed that the icon on the desktop has had the wrong date inside at the end of every month since June. It quickly fixed itself and I wondered if I was just mixed up myself.
  5.    #25  
    You'll all be glad to know the 1.3.1 update fixed this problem. Was playing with the calendar and decided to set it back to Oct 31st to see if it was fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    You'll all be glad to know the 1.3.1 update fixed this problem. Was playing with the calendar and decided to set it back to Oct 31st to see if it was fixed.
    The update to 1.3.1 did not fix my problem. In fact, it created a new one. All my all day events, birthdays, holidays, etc. are now showing up on two days, when they are still correct on my Outlook calendar. Maybe the next update will solve it.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12