1.    #1  
    Any chance we will get what they already have in the states? 02 put it on there XDA range so why not the Pre.
    nope
    they didnt give anything to the iphone, so i doubt they would give anything for the pre

and there are no maps for europe/uk available for the pre
    I want a GPS for the Pre
    More likely, but still unlilikely is the new Google Maps with voice guided control that comes installed on the Google/Motorla Droid and which Google have hinted could make an appearence on other platforms.
  5.    #5  
    FYI The Droid is being released on O2 germany.....wonder if it will come to o2 UK???? Now there's a thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by kamakazikev24 View Post
    FYI The Droid is being released on O2 germany.....wonder if it will come to o2 UK???? Now there's a thought.
    Is that confirmed. As soon as there is a GSM QWERTY Droid, I'm trading up!
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_freegan View Post
    Is that confirmed. As soon as there is a GSM QWERTY Droid, I'm trading up!
    comfirmed for germany...

Motorola MILESTONE (aka GSM Verizon DROID) confirmed for O2 Germany - SlashGear

renamed as the motorola milestone. I am hoping that it will come to o2 UK.

Also on BGR....

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/
    Last edited by kamakazikev24; 11/01/2009 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Added link.
    sorry to bump this thread but is there any other 3rd party software out there that will allow me to use the pre as a sat nav?

I cant believe palm,o2 and 1000's of other companies are missing the opportunity to make money on this one.

Love the pre in general though.
    Quote Originally Posted by screamindemonuk View Post
    sorry to bump this thread but is there any other 3rd party software out there that will allow me to use the pre as a sat nav?

I cant believe palm,o2 and 1000's of other companies are missing the opportunity to make money on this one.

Love the pre in general though.
    not for the uk, for the USA yes, some european countries have some sort of nav thing, but in the UK nope......and i cant find any info on any company than plans to bring it to the UK
    They make up for the lack of Sat-Nav by ensuring they don't alienate us GSM users by giving us firmware updates with the rest of the world.

Oh Wait... :P
    Well lets hope the app store grows and us in the uk dont get left behind with updates like most phone companies do.
    My last phone, a Nokia N96 (Not bad phone in the end) i bought because it had a digital tv tuner built. Except....the software to use it was never released for uk.