1.    #1  
    So I bought this game, and I'm loving it. Really cool game for what it is and great for killing time. However I'm having an issue with the Level 1 origami called tilt. I've done the folds and made my creation identical to the scenario provided (the scenario is called The Dhome). It will not take what I did and I can't think of another way to get that one completed.

I tried going to the developers site, but it's a website that sells Sales POS (that's Point of Sales for you gutter minds) machines that actually run's windows mobile and doesn't have any mention of this game. Has anybody come across this game at all and anything about what I'm saying?
    Okay, the Dome...well, I can give you the way I did it, but it's probably the same as you've done.

1. Rotate paper
    2. Fold back two top ends so they meet perfectly in the middle
    3. Rotate paper
    4. Fold the bottom end up about 3/4 of the way from the bottom (the game sort of guides you)
    5. Fold the bottom dark piece down from about 2/3 of the way from the bottom (again the game sort of guides you)

ETA: Also, no, I haven't had any issue with the game not accepting my answers, but I've only finished the Novice and three of the Advanced ones.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by groovdafied View Post
    So I bought this game, and I'm loving it. Really cool game for what it is and great for killing time. However I'm having an issue with the Level 1 origami called tilt. I've done the folds and made my creation identical to the scenario provided (the scenario is called The Dhome). It will not take what I did and I can't think of another way to get that one completed.

I tried going to the developers site, but it's a website that sells Sales POS (that's Point of Sales for you gutter minds) machines that actually run's windows mobile and doesn't have any mention of this game. Has anybody come across this game at all and anything about what I'm saying?
    Make sure it's in the same orientation as the picture. If it's rotated 90 degrees, flipped backwards from the picture you were looking at last, etc, it will not accept your answer.

Hope that helped.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks you guys, I will try this out.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    Okay, the Dome...well, I can give you the way I did it, but it's probably the same as you've done.

1. Rotate paper
    2. Fold back two top ends so they meet perfectly in the middle
    3. Rotate paper
    4. Fold the bottom end up about 3/4 of the way from the bottom (the game sort of guides you)
    5. Fold the bottom dark piece down from about 2/3 of the way from the bottom (again the game sort of guides you)

ETA: Also, no, I haven't had any issue with the game not accepting my answers, but I've only finished the Novice and three of the Advanced ones.
    THANK YOU SO MUCH! That did it for me! I did it a different way before and achieved the exact same look but the program said Ef-uh uuu use'aaaaah!