1.    #1  
    Uh-oh. I just migrated my data from the Treo 650 to the GSM Pre I got in Germany. Most of the info made it safely (a couple of appointments weren't migrated, for some strange reason). I found the contacts transferred, as well as tasks and calendar (though some entries consisted of mixed up characters, probably because I was using Datebook)

When I turned on Memos in the Pre, that's when I found out most of the Memos I'd written before migration had vanished. And there's no sign of the memos I'd migrated from the 650.

Not only that: the Memos screen is doing nothing. I can activate the dropdown and choose "Add a Memo" but then absolutely nothing happens. I think this is hang or a crash. Anybody there with the same problem?
    I thought you can copy only contacts and calendar. The notes in WebOS is different IIANM.
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by palmdoc2005 View Post
    I thought you can copy only contacts and calendar. The notes in WebOS is different IIANM.
    I took a screen shot of Data Transfer Assistant's message (it's version 1.1.0). The message says my Treo 650's Calendar items, Contacts, Memos and Tasks were "successfully transferred." It's true: at least I can actually see my old Calendar, Contacts and Tasks (hundreds of them, accumulated over the years), but Memos is unresponsive. Still contemplating what to do