1.    #1  
    14 new apps
    a halloween trivia app for 3.99?

yikes!
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    lots of apps are coming up as recent even though no update has been issued. a bump for sales (some are free) or a bug or a ?
    Anyone considering the backgammon app, I wouldn't recommend it.
    I think I'll download some.....................o wait I can't......my app limit has been reached.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Anyone considering the backgammon app, I wouldn't recommend it.
    really? can i ask why? i love the game backgammon and was really considering it.
    Quote Originally Posted by tripsbacks View Post
    I think I'll download some.....................o wait I can't......my app limit has been reached.
    Fair Dinkum!!

Look for it in the list of everything in Preware.
    Just made a video of the app for more information, but it looks pretty ugly / basic compared to the two nice looking screenshots they have posted, and the main menu screenshot is actually inaccurate, it doesn't run in full screen mode, even though it's designed as a landscape application.

The issues with making moves were probably because the video was done on my PC using the SDK, not the app. But it's a very basic version of the game, for the $1.99 that you're paying for it. And I definitely dispute the "beautiful graphics" in the description, other than the background image on the main menu.

Most of my issues with it are with the appearance rather than the gameplay, I didn't play long enough yet to see how good the CPU is for example. But like, there's no animation really, the dice just appear, I don't know, just not too impressed.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    i would love to see GroupE...thats seems pretty ba
    does anyone know if the digi clock is a card or actually your main screen?
    Quote Originally Posted by balkeee View Post
    does anyone know if the digi clock is a card or actually your main screen?
    Haven't bought it, but I can guarantee you that it's a card.
    no need to waste my change then.
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    But it's a very basic version of the game, for the $1.99 that you're paying for it. And I definitely dispute the "beautiful graphics" in the description, other than the background image on the main menu.

Most of my issues with it are with the appearance rather than the gameplay, I didn't play long enough yet to see how good the CPU is for example. But like, there's no animation really, the dice just appear, I don't know, just not too impressed.
    Thanks for making the video. It was enlightening.

This game is not beautiful; "Classic" is fugly in the extreme. Screen shots are very misleading. It makes sense that the developer neglected to put up shots of the actual game; the game doesn't come close to approximating the game board reflected in the posted screen shots. If it was as attractive as they pretend it is, it probably would cost more than $2. I'll keep my $2. Gratitude extended to jhoff for saving me a couple of dollars.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    i bought "where my car at". seems nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonrw View Post
    i bought "where my car at". seems nice.
    I'll be purchasing Find My Car. Even though it's twice the price, I want to show my thanks to the homebrewer who created and let us beta test it. Oh, and the name sounds less ghetto.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tripsbacks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dallashigh View Post
    Oh, and the name sounds less ghetto.
    For being a more formal app, it's nice that it has a Blood Alcohol Level calculator.

It got a purchase from me because of its Homebrew heritage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain_ReCall
    I'm an Embedded Software Engineer. My idea of a Good User Interface is printf().
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    i'm considering "where my car at" just for the name

looks like Palm is approving apps by category as it seems each batch has a theme i.e. translators, tip calcs etc
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    i'm considering "where my car at" just for the name

looks like Palm is approving apps by category as it seems each batch has a theme i.e. translators, tip calcs etc