Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    i took my pre to sprint today do get a new battery because i had a japanese one, the guy told me everything was covered and to come bak in 45 mins.

when i went back he said they gave me a new battery and they installed something to help it keep its charge longer. when i got home i took the battery door and looked inside, the only thing that looked different was the space under were the battery goes looks a bit bigger.

i was wondering if anyone else has had this done or if the guy was just giving a line.

i will post some pics later.. i dont have a cam so i have to wait for my GF to get off work to use hers.
    Last edited by pogeypre; 10/30/2009 at 08:14 PM. Reason: fixed abbreviation
    Global Posts
    769 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildref View Post
    i had a japanese one,
    wow
    Last edited by pogeypre; 10/30/2009 at 08:13 PM. Reason: fixed abbreviation
    lol wow
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    since it seems to be the trendy thing to do...

wow.
    What? ....oh Wow....
    My HTC Evo Is Great...
    OMG, he abbreviated the word "Japanese"!!!!
    lol americans (I'm one too...)
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Coo!
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    so....IS the battery lasting longer now then???
    It's the new Al Gore super battery. Guaranteed to reverse global warming and spice up your life.
    it will be interesting to see what they may have done. cant wait for the picks. i also made the mistake of saying <a bad word> on a toyota forum and it rubbed some people the wrong way. i dont get it? im sure people have an abbreviation for america.
    Last edited by pogeypre; 10/30/2009 at 08:25 PM.
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by balkeee View Post
    it will be interesting to see what they may have done. cant wait for the picks. i also made the mistake of saying <a bad word> on a toyota forum and it rubbed some people the wrong way. i dont get it? im sure people have an abbreviation for america.
    Are you serious? You don't get how it would be offensive?
    it will be interesting to see what they may have done. cant wait for the picks. i also made the mistake of saying <a bad word > on a toyota forum and it rubbed some people the wrong way. i dont get it? im sure people have an abbreviation for america.
    Well, yes, people might have an abbreviation for "American," and if it were one that was used as an insult during a bitter war between the two countries, it too might rub some folks the wrong way. I'm not particularly politically correct, but I thought that was a little unseemly.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Placebo, I'm telling ye..
    it will be interesting to see what they may have done. cant wait for the picks. i also made the mistake of saying <a bad word > on a toyota forum and it rubbed some people the wrong way. i dont get it? im sure people have an abbreviation for america.
    Well being Caucasian, I don't think I would like being referred to as Cauc
    Last edited by pogeypre; 10/30/2009 at 08:24 PM.
    I have corrected the issue. I will give the OP the benefit of the doubt on this one.
    wow!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    wow
    just sayin.

I know, a little late, I wuz gettin a haircut.
    Gotta go.
    WOW
    well i guess i screwed up twice. sorry if i offended anyone. just letting him know i have made the same mistake. i can see how it could possibly offend someone, just not in that context (talking about an item). off topic anyways, my bad.
    wiki knows all...
    "<the bad word > is an English abbreviation of the word "Japanese." Today it is regarded as an ethnic slur, though English-speaking countries differ in the degree they consider the term offensive. In the United States, Japanese Americans have come to find the term controversial or offensive, even when used as an abbreviation.[1] In the past, Jap was not considered primarily offensive; however, after the events of World War II, the term became derogatory."
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast