1.    #1  
    just checking if there any new updates. we still cant down load or save pic from websites?
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven_Speed View Post
    just checking if there any new updates. we still cant down load or save pic from websites?
    Where have you been, the moon?
    It's: Hold down orange button and tap pic for a menu to save it, share it etc.
    For a screenshot: Hold down (in this order), orange, sym and p. You won't see anything to confirm that you took a screenshot (of course not, that would make sense), but when you go into ur photo folder, u'll see a new folder called "screenshots", and it will b there.
  3.    #3  
    Cool!!!!!!!!! Thanks I must of missed the memo
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven_Speed View Post
    Cool!!!!!!!!! Thanks I must of missed the memo
    Ur welcome... See the edit I added to that reply too.
    While screenshots are nice and (generally) do the job... Couldn't a patch add iPhone-like functionality to the browser, i.e. holding you finger on an image brings up a menu with the option to save?
    Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    While screenshots are nice and (generally) do the job... Couldn't a patch add iPhone-like functionality to the browser, i.e. holding you finger on an image brings up a menu with the option to save?
    Even old-rinky-dink WinMo does that too. If Palm is so focused on one-handed use, why do they force us to be contortionists with the keyboard, and make us use two hands?
    I.E. - copy/paste
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 10/30/2009 at 07:19 PM.
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Even old-rinky-dink WinMo does that too. If Palm is so focused on one-handed use, why do they force us to be contortionists with the keyboard, and make us use two hands?

what the heck???? winmo phones r not "rinky-dink".....if i didnt have the pre thats what id have.....

NOT "HP webOS"!!!