Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Love it.
    My battery is horrible. Have to charge it throughout the day.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    what where you doing on the phone???? just stand bye or txtin?????
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Mine is weird.
    Sometimes it lasts for so long... other times it can drop 10% in 10 minutes...
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    Can't recommend getting an extended battery enough, I went from immediately (and obsessive compulsively) charging my phone to not having to worry about it any more despite my usage. I've had my previous phone (HTC Mogul) die on me so many crucial points that as soon as I saw a viable, well reviewed alternative battery available for the Pre I jumped on it (for the record I have the seido 2600) - I couldn't be more pleased.
    Quote Originally Posted by punzada View Post
    Can't recommend getting an extended battery enough, I went from immediately (and obsessive compulsively) charging my phone to not having to worry about it any more despite my usage. I've had my previous phone (HTC Mogul) die on me so many crucial points that as soon as I saw a viable, well reviewed alternative battery available for the Pre I jumped on it (for the record I have the seido 2600) - I couldn't be more pleased.
    I have the Seidio as well...
    I use both batteries, on work days when I know I'm going to be leaving the phone in my desk most of the day I use the stock battery, weekends and other off days I use the Seidio. Awesome life with the extended life battery...
    I'm able to get almost two days out of mine if I'm not playing around with it constantly and just phone calls and texts.
    Check what you have installed on your phone. I installed a chess application from the catalogue last night and it's killed my battery. Took it off and now my phone is back to normal.
    Was charging battery every three hours or so, changed email to check every 24 hours, battery now lasts me the entire day
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I just bought an extended life battery also. What a tremendous difference. I used to charge it at 8 hours of daily use. now it lasts 17 hours.
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by arrowslinger View Post
    Was charging battery every three hours or so, changed email to check every 24 hours, battery now lasts me the entire day
    24 hours?! That might as well not be push email anymore!

I'm happy with my Mugen 1400mAh battery. I actually made it home with 10% to spare after a long 9 hour day!

I'm not happy about the original Palm Battery though. IMO, the Mugen battery was the minimum needed for this phone since most people work 8 hours a day plus an hour of lunch (Though here, pulling 10 hour work days isn't unusual).

And then Mugen could have come out with another say 1600-1700mAh battery so that we could actually get through a long 12 hour day.

I don't even use any games or whatnot apps (cos I'm not using it in a launch country) just emails and light net usage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatfool View Post
    24 hours?! That might as well not be push email anymore!
    Well yes lucky I don't depend on my phones for email either work or home, I may change it to simply check when I decide (logging in manually).