Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of any plans to develop a photo app that would password protect the photos...or at least a folder within the photos..?
    Quote Originally Posted by oldmachinist View Post
    Does anyone know of any plans to develop a photo app that would password protect the photos...or at least a folder within the photos..?
    Such advanced technology is so fleeting.
    umm.... what kind of photos are you taking???
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ferreter View Post
    umm.... what kind of photos are you taking???
    Oh I think we know...
    Quote Originally Posted by edlex View Post
    Oh I think we know...
  6.    #6  
    They are photos of dears...I like to dear hunting O.K.
  7.    #7  
    They are photos of dears..I like to go dear hunting o.k.?
    They are photos of dears...I like to dear hunting O.K.
    Dears or deers?
  9.    #9  
    Dears!!!
    Dears!!!
    U sure it's not deers?
  11.    #11  
    why would I want to password protect pictures of deers? when their are plenty of dears out there..?
    why would I want to password protect pictures of deers? when their are plenty of dears out there..?
    Ok, just making sure we're on the same page
  13.    #13  
    Oh...we are...
    Ok. here's what I'm up to...my wife...an ex-flight attendant with United has agreed (if it's a female photographer) to get some boudoir pictures taken....she is really hot....so I have been gathering some poses I would like to see her in...she knows I have been gathering the photos..but I thought it would be nice to password protect the folder "just in case".
    Oh...we are...
    Ok. here's what I'm up to...my wife...an ex-flight attendant with United has agreed (if it's a female photographer) to get some boudoir pictures taken....she is really hot....so I have been gathering some poses I would like to see her in...she knows I have been gathering the photos..but I thought it would be nice to password protect the folder "just in case".
    Don't be surprised if they close this thread.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Since this post has already been Hijacked by spelling , I'll add my two cents.

"deer" is the singular and plural spelling for the woodland creature. However, "deers" would be acceptable as a possessive as either "deer's" for singular (That deer's antlers are beautiful.), or plural (Those deers' antlers are beautiful.).

Just having fun. Now, be nice dears and go out and play. ;-)
  16.    #16  
    Thanks for the grammar lesson...it's nice to know people on here have a sense of humor..
    Thanks for the grammar lesson...it's nice to know people on here have a sense of humor..
    A sense of humor will get you through life.
  18.    #18  
    It's worked for me so far...my motto is...don't take yourself so seriously...no one else does!
    I hope someone makes an app that does this.
    But as a workaround, you can hide the folder by renaming & placing a period in from of the text (ex: "Dears" becomes ".Dears"). You wont be able to see or view the folder on the phone, but you can open it up on a computer in USB mode. It's not very friendly, but does the job...Until someone makes this app.
    Follow Me On

20.    #20  
    Thanks...that is an idea...I'll probably have to use until someone does the app. I wish I had the time and energy to learn how to program for the apps. Right now I work in a machine shop and I do all the programming for the CNC machines. I don't really want to learn a new programming language. Getting older is a bummer sometimes..10 years ago I would have been all over this...today? whatever...
    it doesn't seem like it would be a difficult app..but then again, I don't know the phone that well yet. maybe it's a lot harder than what it looks. Thanks again
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast