Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Had my Pre for a week now and to make a long story short, I was out of town but needed to find a certain bank.

Asked a lady for directions but she didnt have a clue so then I pushed my Pre open and typed in the name of the bank and city and hit enter. From the google hits I could see the street and number without clicking the link.

I fired up Google maps and typed in the adress. The GPS was on so I could see the little blue dot blinking to tell me were I was and the bank was just 5 blocks away.

I just love my Pre.
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
    That's cool...I also use Sprint Navigation to search for locals and find quick phone #s.

It works great for businesses and the phone link can be tapped to auto dial the number for you.

The Pre Rocks! Sorli...
    yer it was great for use around london when i didnt know where to go
    i use google maps for numbers and to get location info it just works for me lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    The wonders of the Pre! I smile everytime I read something like this.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennat View Post
    The wonders of the Pre! I smile everytime I read something like this.
    +1
    I dont know how I use to drive without this dam thing lol!
    Today TomTom failed me while trying to locate the home of a customer. Out came the Pre, Sprint Nav quickly found the address, locked my location and led me to the house.
    It's not that you couldn't have done the same thing on other GPS enabled smartphones, but rather that the Pre makes the whole process so fluid. Universal search, coupled with a really great web browser and fast gps makes it delightful to perform these information tasks rather than a chore.