Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Didnt even bother to read more than a few sentances.

If you dont like it, DONT READ IT D BAG.

This is an open public forum, for discussion. DO you hear things every day you dont agree with? I bet you do. Does that make the rest of the world wrong?

What do you think drives improvement? IF nobody had complains / suggestions, do you think Jason would have started with so many tweaks and everything? Do you think there would be an app available giving us access to 50+ patches? PROBABLY NOT

If you dont like it, dont read it. Simple. Now quit crying about people complaining (how ironic eh?)
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    I luvs my little Pre. Why, just the other day, i got lost driving down my street. I was able to use sprint nav, listen to Pandora, and send texts all at the same time while finding my way home. You just can't do this on another phone. I luvs it. My iphone luving friend sat beside me with his eyes popping out in disbelief. Haha..i luved it.

Ok, now thank me for my story.
    Pfft.

I can beat that. The other day I was out with my friend with an iPhone, and he wanted to find an address, but he was listening to Pandora. And he was all like "Dang, why i gotta stop to do dat?", and then I was all like "Yo, check this out"...and I played Pandora and opened up Sprint Nav, then I let him tether off my Pre, and THEN when he was on his knees crying, I dropped a little Word Ace on him.

Boom.
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Dang, OP, that's a typical fan-boy frame of mind. Do you really enjoy going through life with blinders on?
  4.    #24  
    No blinders here jye75. I've had plenty of experience with the iphone and the hero, and I love them all equally as they all do different things better than the former.

My original post was due to the flood of complaints that seemed to have appeared yesterday and I was rather sick and tired of it.

YES i know it was a very hypocritical of me to post such a thread, but hindsight is 20/20
    Some of the replies with personal insults are rather funny. I always get a good laugh from E-Thugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikah912 View Post
    Pfft.

I can beat that. The other day I was out with my friend with an iPhone, and he wanted to find an address, but he was listening to Pandora. And he was all like "Dang, why i gotta stop to do dat?", and then I was all like "Yo, check this out"...and I played Pandora and opened up Sprint Nav, then I let him tether off my Pre, and THEN when he was on his knees crying, I dropped a little Word Ace on him.

Boom.
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by guerillatwang View Post
    No blinders here jye75. I've had plenty of experience with the iphone and the hero, and I love them all equally as they all do different things better than the former.

My original post was due to the flood of complaints that seemed to have appeared yesterday and I was rather sick and tired of it.

YES i know it was a very hypocritical of me to post such a thread, but hindsight is 20/20
    What does your experience with the iPhone and the Hero have to do with the fact that you seem to only want to see good posts about the Pre? (Hence, the "fan-boy" comparison)
    I can understand getting tired of multiple complaints, but that's when I make a choice not to click on that particular thread, thereby avoiding any irritation it might have caused me.
  8.    #28  
    I was just pointing out that i'm not one of those people that are like "omgeez palm pre is the best ever and every other phone sucks natz."

I love a good "if you're happy and you know it" thread, don't get me wrong. It just seems that most of the "complaint" threads as of late have been anything but constructive.. mostly just Palm bashing.
    I really think we should have a complaint subforum with the option to 'hide' such threads. That way the constructive criticizers and the complainers have a special little niche to go and discuss. Hell maybe Palm would pay even more attention to that forum instead of having to sift through all the other threads.
    Oh pull your head outta your ****!
    If a product turns out to be rubbish I want to know
    I dont mind people speaking honestly about a product. What bothers me is that 10 complaint threads all talking about the same issue will pop up in under a week.

The search feature works when you want to complain also, add to one of the existing threads
    Quote Originally Posted by palmparcha View Post
    Because Palm has quoted things written on this website on their Twitter account. They listen to what is written here...

I was using a Palm Pilot and being productive with Palm smart phones while you were still in Middle School Son! I have a real job with real responsibilities: using my phone application should be instant, like my Centro (made by palm), I want Palm to go forward with progress not backwards...

Our complaints are valid, and Palm listens to us here...

Now, shut up and sit down...
    I could load DOS in my Core2Duo PC and have things load instantly, so Windows 7 should do the same!

Your logic is off.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    I really think we should have a complaint subforum with the option to 'hide' such threads. That way the constructive criticizers and the complainers have a special little niche to go and discuss. Hell maybe Palm would pay even more attention to that forum instead of having to sift through all the other threads.
    you can always start your own forum called guerillatwang.com or how about onlypositiveprestuff.com and make your own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by mobileman View Post
    you can always start your own forum called guerillatwang.com or how about onlypositiveprestuff.com and make your own rules.
    That's part of the problem, that little "make your own rules" part. The types of threads he's talking about frequently, I'd even go as far has to say usually result in folks breaking the rules of this forum; often the start that way.

This thread is a prime example. How many of the response include inappropriate language, attacks on the OP (or a responder), etc. All of these things are against the rules on this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post

This thread is a prime example. How many of the response include inappropriate language, attacks on the OP (or a responder), etc. All of these things are against the rules on this forum.
    Yes, it gets really discouraging.

<<closed>>
    Just call me Berd.
    No, we are not going to create a gripers only forum.

If ones have noticed; Yes you've noticed! PreC allows negative comments about the Pre & Palm. Sheesh! that's a good portion of the threads here. And that's ok.

Constructive posts, concerns of Palms decisions/future. All ok.
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with threads like;
    'The Pre is giving me so much trouble.'
    'It's build quality is poor - [because]'

Now, for threads that say Palm or Pre will die, fail, or not do so good because of such and such Device/Platform, these are comparing Palms success with another Platform. And so it goes to "Cross Platform". Simple as That.
    Just as; 'Should I buy the TouchStone for my Pre' goes in "Pre Accessories"

Again though,
    We are not going to silence the complaints/issues, that's how we find solutions.
    Just call me Berd.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12