1.    #1  
    Haven't seen any chatter.....anyone heard anything?
    Not likely. We'd have heard of leaks long before now.
    2nd gen after 6 months.....ha, nope.
    the only thing involving the pre and the number 2 coming out before xmas might be 2.0.

I hope.
    Quote Originally Posted by seabear View Post
    Haven't seen any chatter.....anyone heard anything?
    Are you serious? We don't even have alert nags yet. You've gotta be kidding.
    There is no reason to upgrade the Pre 1 internals at this point. You aren't getting much better in terms of mobile processing with anything else. The software is what needs work.
    The Pre's internals are at the top of the list when it comes to smartphones. The Droid and the iPhone 3GS have the same internals.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    lol no. get a pixi
    LOL

Not to mention, if there was, don't you think it'd be all over the main page, in big bold letters, with sparklers and flashy banners and fireworks etc? Come on people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    LOL

Not to mention, if there was, don't you think it'd be all over the main page, in big bold letters, with sparklers and flashy banners and fireworks etc? Come on people.
    And don't forget 40 circus clowns coming out 1 by 1 from an old Volkswagon with colorful hair, big shoes and balloons, while holding a super big PrPrPr&#$275$; $2$ $over$ $their$ $heads$.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    And don't forget 40 circus clowns coming out 1 by 1 from an old Volkswagon with colorful hair, big shoes and balloons, while holding a super big PrPrPr&#$275$; $2$ $over$ $their$ $heads$.
    Actually I heard they were just waiting pn the clone of the creepy lady from the Pre commercials so they could have two of them to demo it at the live release event.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    and lions, tigers and bears, oh my!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    and lions, tigers and bears, oh my!
    Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica!
    Actually a decent chance when the AT&T version ships...
    ^^not unless the AT&T version is shipping 6+ months.
    If you asked me a month or two ago, I'd have said with certainty that they'd do a 16GB version in time for the holidays, but now even that looks doubtful.
    No update to Pre hardware. Thanks for participating.