Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    This issue is driving me nuts and it just start happening yesterday! Whenever I open the sms app it doesn't show any of the ongoing conversations that I've been having with people. But, if I actually start a new message (either through the contacts app or through searching for the contact by typing their name) it will then pull up the entire conversation that we've been having all along.

What I've basically noticed is if I keep the card open for sms then it runs just fine, but if I close the card it basically acts as if I've never received anything for anyone. The sms alert tone still sounds and the notification pop-up at the bottom of the screen still comes up. If i tap the pop-up then it'll pull up the messages just fine for that conversation. If I close it everything is gone again.

Has anyone else had this issue? It's really driving me crazy! Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    thanks for the link! I searched the forums, and searched google and couldn't find anything related to my issue. This solution seems to have fixed the problem.