Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Hello all,

I am looking for some help....I'd really like to get a Palm Pre. I've read and seen the Pre on Amazon for $99.99, which is right in my budget. However, I am already a Sprint customer ( a long time customer) but with no current service plan contract...I've been out of one for about two years now. Would I qualify to buy the Pre through Amazon??? Is the Pre on Amazon only for new customers???
    Revi
    Look at the reviews in the amazon page for the phone, I came across this:
    Jeffery, before I posted my message on here, I called Amazon to inquire about how existing Sprint customers can benefit from this promotion, and they informed me that it is only available to new Sprint customers. They will not allow current Sprint customers to benefit from this offer, so your order probably keeps getting rejected because you are already a Sprint customer.

I agree with M. Vitosky that Sprint should just get rid of the rebates. With my customer discount, I can purchase the Pre from Sprint for $149, but that's AFTER I spend $249 and mail-in a $100 rebate!
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Awww, too bad. BTW, has any one notice that palm's website now says that the Pre will cost $199 instead of $149 like it did before the Pixi was added???? But then when you get to Sprint it says $149.