1.    #1  
    Hello everyone,
    I have had a lot of trouble installing patches either on preware or through webOS QI. They will always confirm that the patches have been installed, but the second I close preware, or check to see if they work, they don't show up anywhere.

Okay I had a link from someone who had the same problem I did, but apparently I haven't posted enough to put it in my message.
    There's a forum topic on everythingpre.com titled "why some patchs not installing" if you google it, I'm sure it will come up.

any help is greatly appreciated!
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by moegreenspecial View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I have had a lot of trouble installing patches either on preware or through webOS QI. They will always confirm that the patches have been installed, but the second I close preware, or check to see if they work, they don't show up anywhere.

Okay I had a link from someone who had the same problem I did, but apparently I haven't posted enough to put it in my message.
    There's a forum topic on everythingpre.com titled "why some patchs not installing" if you google it, I'm sure it will come up.

any help is greatly appreciated!

After re-starting your phone are the patches still not applied?
  3.    #3  
    yeah they're still not applied.
    Start over from scratch follow these steps and it will fix you up

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...14#post1994414