1.    #1  
    Last edited by galavanter; 10/29/2009 at 08:15 PM.
    no disrespect to the OP but in reality hu cares?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

3.    #3  
    Since I own a Pre, a Mac, and sync via iTunes I care.

No disrespect taken. Why are you here, to simply play the fool?
    Quote Originally Posted by galavanter View Post
    Since I own a Pre, a Mac, and sync via iTunes I care.

No disrespect taken. Why are you here, to simply play the fool?
    lol im here bc its a forum and i have the right to state my opinion without disrespecting anybody

EDIT: btw this is gonna be happening every time....so its pretty much old news...after palm comes with an update sync is back...then itunes gets updated sync is out then again with palm then again with apple...
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    lol I hope palm spends 90% of their time trying to fix the itunes sync instead of improving the os. Ya know things like less lag, video, customizable tones, led notifications, txt forwarding, etc. Win
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    lol im here bc its a forum and i have the right to state my opinion without disrespecting anybody

EDIT: btw this is gonna be happening every time....so its pretty much old news...after palm comes with an update sync is back...then itunes gets updated sync is out then again with palm then again with apple...
    Hey your edit has a little substance to it. I'm proud of you!

I just happened to check Software Update on my Mac a bit ago and noticed it. If it was confirmed not to have broken Pre synch I would have installed it. I'm sure other Pre owners feel the same. Just a FYI post for the members here. You do your thing and I'll do mine. Cool?
    Quote Originally Posted by galavanter View Post
    Hey your edit has a little substance to it. I'm proud of you!

I just happened to check Software Update on my Mac a bit ago and noticed it. If it was confirmed not to have broken Pre synch I would have installed it. I'm sure other Pre owners feel the same. Just a FYI post for the members here. You do your thing and I'll do mine. Cool?
    btw i never stopped u from doing w.e u wanted to do...i was only stating my OPINION....so we're cool...im sorry if other ppls opinions bother u...but i guess this is really not called a forum...sorry!!!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by rmmorse81 View Post
    lol I hope palm spends 90% of their time trying to fix the itunes sync instead of improving the os. Ya know things like less lag, video, customizable tones, led notifications, txt forwarding, etc. Win
    Yeah, because changing labels in USB fields is really time consuming. Lawyers spent more time on the changes than developers, guys.
    Don't update. If your Pre works with iTunes your using, why update? I have an iPod touch and the new features iTunes gives me is not worth the losing Pre syncing ability.