1.    #1  
    When i make phone calls, holding the phone up to my ear, using the earpiece, i cannot hear anything. When I used speaker phone, it works. When i use the bluetooth in my car, it works. But when making normal phone calls using the earpiece, i cannot hear anything... apparently the person i try to talk to can hear me... i just got back from the sprint store and they're ordering me a new phone, i'm a little frustrated with the issue (this is my 2nd pre, had a speaker phone issue before). Any ideas???

Thanks guys.
    Alright, easy fix. Your phone is stuck in headphone mode. Take a qtip, remove most of the cotton, dip it in alcohol, and use it to clean your headphone jack. That ought to do it.
  3.    #3  
    I just did this, and it works! thank you sooooo much! Also just realized this has been posted 32423490 times before, sry for the repost.
    Quote Originally Posted by elsnty View Post
    I just did this, and it works! thank you sooooo much! Also just realized this has been posted 32423490 times before, sry for the repost.
    No sweat. Glad I could be of service. It seems to be the number 1 or 2 thing that newer forum users ask about. It's probably worth a sticky, simply due to popularity.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer