Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Why the hell do people care so much about the damned iTunes sync?

I use palm because I love palm. I understand that I have an almost unnatural hate for crApple, but I do. Why would I want such a horrible software such as iTunes to even touch my Pre? It sucks so many resources from ones computer I don't know why anyone bothers.

There are other ways to sync the stuff!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Noktomezo View Post
    There are much better ways to sync stuff... iTunes is the most garbled program I have ever seen, I'd had to actually deal with the source code.

But I'm for the fight against Apple, and it does give some publicity to Palm so meh.
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    Please give examples of better ways to sync. Will these apps read in my files that are being used by iTunes? Will it move over the play lists? Are they faster (my experience with DoubleTwist is that it is very, very slow)? Are they easier to use for a non-technical user like my wife? If I want to buy something that is just in the iTunes store, can I and will it still sync?
    Quote Originally Posted by Noktomezo View Post
    Why the hell do people care so much about the damned iTunes sync?

I use palm because I love palm. I understand that I have an almost unnatural hate for crApple, but I do. Why would I want such a horrible software such as iTunes to even touch my Pre? It sucks so many resources from ones computer I don't know why anyone bothers.

Maybe its because Palm promotes Itunes so much and basically makes it their default media sync?
    I hate itunes but I use it because its the only way I know to get playlists on my pre...
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    I hate Itunes.
    It is such an annoying software.
    It's right behind Quicktime.