Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1.    #1  
    I am getting this message waay too often now and I dont even have any cards opened! From what I read here on the forums, its due to some memory leak, whatever that means. Ive had to turn off/on my pre every 2 days now.

    I dont have that many apps on my pre. I do have preware with 3 patches:

    Led notification
    fair dinkum
    filez (considered a patch?)

    I never keep cards opened. This problem is starting to happen alot. Any solutions?

    Im not threatining to leave my pre or knock it. I like it too much I just want to fix this!
  2. #2  
    what kinda cards do you have open prior to getting this message?
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"


    PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    what kinda cards do you have open prior to getting this message?
    The web. Then the message pops up. Then I try open any other app and it wont let.
  4. #4  
    open up preware on your phone and go into list of everything and start typing in (lower swap threshold ) add this patch you can read description or search in forums to find out more about these patches if you like, then do the same thing and start typing in (extracards) and load this patch and then again type (no-browser-gs-flag) patch load it and then you should be in good shape!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    open up preware on your phone and go into list of everything and start typing in (lower swap threshold ) add this patch you can read description or search in forums to find out more about these patches if you like, then do the same thing and start typing in (extracards) and load this patch and then again type (no-browser-gs-flag) patch load it and then you should be in good shape!!!
    I found 1 of the 3 listed I could not find extracards and no-browser-gs-flag, I updated the feeds, but I don't show those 2
  6. #6  
    ok i will see if i can find the links for you
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  7. #7  
    this shouldnt be happening to u...yes the lower threshold works well bc u should be getting the cards error every so often...i would recommend doctoring...or using the repair utility..
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    this shouldnt be happening to u...yes the lower threshold works well bc u should be getting the cards error every so often...i would recommend doctoring...or using the repair utility..
    I downloaded the lower thresahold. We shall see if that does the trick. Yiu think doctoring/repair utility will help any? Ive read where lots of people have this issue.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by myblackz28 View Post
    I downloaded the lower thresahold. We shall see if that does the trick. Yiu think doctoring/repair utility will help any? Ive read where lots of people have this issue.
    this is wut "i think" u should do 1st...if u have any patches....not services...but patches like the stuff u download and install from preware...and if u have a theme...if i were u remove ur theme if u got and all patches...use repair utility with override compatibility on...and if it doesnt fix anything...then (maybe) if u still get the card error then u should doctor...bc we still have a while till novemeber 15 unless u want to w8 for webOS 1.3

    EDIT: u should do wut i say bc since i have had webOS 1.2 iven ever had the card error but sicne 1.2.1 only had a card error ONCE bc i was running the messed up version of trapster which now has been updated so i dont got the problem...so yeah its ur choice...just letting u know wut i would do...good luck!!
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    this is wut "i think" u should do 1st...if u have any patches....not services...but patches like the stuff u download and install from preware...and if u have a theme...if i were u remove ur theme if u got and all patches...use repair utility with override compatibility on...and if it doesnt fix anything...then (maybe) if u still get the card error then u should doctor...bc we still have a while till novemeber 15 unless u want to w8 for webOS 1.3

    EDIT: u should do wut i say bc since i have had webOS 1.2 iven ever had the card error but sicne 1.2.1 only had a card error ONCE bc i was running the messed up version of trapster which now has been updated so i dont got the problem...so yeah its ur choice...just letting u know wut i would do...good luck!!
    I dont have any themes. I just have those patches I mentioned before. Im also afarid use doctor/utility repair. That will erase the phone? Im just going o wait patiently for the next update. Maybe this lower hreshold patch will do the trick too.
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by myblackz28 View Post
    I dont have any themes. I just have those patches I mentioned before. Im also afarid use doctor/utility repair. That will erase the phone? Im just going o wait patiently for the next update. Maybe this lower hreshold patch will do the trick too.
    the doctor does erase everything....u got to back up everything in ur usb...it will erase all ur txt messages...ur contacts will be backed up....ur homebrew is gone but the app catalog apps r still there....remember the doctor is the last thing u wanna do unless u really need it...like if u get the card error 5x every day then i recommend u doing it now...but if its only so very often and if it doesnt bother u that much...u could w8...imo i wouldnt w8...thats just me
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

Posting Permissions