1.    #1  
    I love that google has added sports calenders to their list of other interesting calenders. Now that I have these sports calenders showing up in Google calender how do I get these sporting events to show up on my Pre without copying each event to my calender. Obviously not as tedious for football as say basketball or baseball but I would like these events to sync with all my other Google calender updates. Any help?
    Unfortunately I don't think it's possible to do with the Google native Sports Calendars.

However, if you import an iCal into Google Calendar, then it'll work fine on the Pre. You can use something like MySportsCal.com - Download Sports Schedules to Outlook, iCal, Google Calendar to get it from.
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Yea pretty annoying that sports calendar doesn't show but try yahoo sports calendars. They transfer over into your google calendar and show up in the pre.
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    that's really gay cuz i added da bears calendar, sunrise/sunset and us holidays. da bears calendar doesn't display but the other 2 do. maybe its a trademark issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ78 View Post
    that's really gay cuz i added da bears calendar, sunrise/sunset and us holidays. da bears calendar doesn't display but the other 2 do. maybe its a trademark issue.
    Delete the Google calendar for the Bears, then click on the Add button, and pick "Add by URL". Paste this URL in http://www.southendzone.com/ical/bears.ics and add it, and that will sync up with the Pre perfectly. (Alternative from mysportscal: http://www.mysportscal.com/Files_iCa...cago_bears.ics - I just know that for my NFL calendar, I'm using the southendzone.com one which isn't a 2009-2010 one but will apparently be updated for every year.)

Only issue I know of will be when Flex Scheduling comes into play. Even if it gets updated on Google, for some reason it won't update on the Pre.