Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Looks like there are 34 New apps that have been released today and I'm not about to list them all.
    Get ready for the complain threads.

...too expensive.
    ...why would Palm release these apps?
    ...why can't they just update WebOS to IphoneOS?
    ...blah
    ...blah
    ...and more blah
    What good do all these apps do when I can't load them all, my Pre's laggy, I can't do video recording, and my dog ate my homework?!?!?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    On a "serious" note, anyone notice that this makes exactly 300 apps? Coincidence? I think not.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    The Classic Solitaire game is very good Worth the 1.99 IMO.
    I looking at Zombie Invasion look nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietStorm21A View Post
    I looking at Zombie Invasion look nice.
    I'm considering it, anyone play it yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    I'm considering it, anyone play it yet?
    F*** it! Its only .99 cents going to buy now. lol
    Can't decide between the two solitaires myself, they both look pretty good. Does the $1.99 one force you to play in landscape or can it be either way?
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    On a "serious" note, anyone notice that this makes exactly 300 apps? Coincidence? I think not.
    I don't get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietStorm21A View Post
    F*** it! Its only .99 cents going to buy now. lol
    99 cents is alot to spend on something you don't like.
    Just bought Zombie Invasion and I find it pretty fun. Waves of zombies come down from the top of the screen, and you tap on them to shoot. Looks like there's maybe grenades, and multiple different guns.

Could use more sound effects (optional of course, I hate games making sound when I'm in public) but I know that's an SDK thing.

Very impressed for $0.99 though.
    Ok Zombie game is very nice game simple and great price. Just needs sound effect options when shooting the guns but liking it so far.
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Just bought Zombie Invasion and I find it pretty fun. Waves of zombies come down from the top of the screen, and you tap on them to shoot. Looks like there's maybe grenades, and multiple different guns.
    Yeah, I only played for 45 seconds but it is pretty fun. Decent graphics, fun sound, multiple guns, grenades. It was also pretty smooth for me even with a few other apps running.

Well worth 99 cents.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Can't decide between the two solitaires myself, they both look pretty good. Does the $1.99 one force you to play in landscape or can it be either way?
    It forces landscape for now. It has an option for Accelerometer support, but it doesn't seem to do anything right now, I'm assuming it will come in a later build. I recommend the Classic Solitaire one though, it's got some nice animation, and is a very well made game.
    Yeah I had bought that Origami game....but then figured out that I don't like Origami, and that that game was way too complicated for me! LOL

Does anyone have trouble deciding between the two Netflix Apps? Hm... I wonder if Netflix will come out with a official version that will most likely be free? Am I cheap for saying this?

The more expensive solitaire game looks very nice. I actually like the idea of playing in landscape mode, more room that way! But to answer your questions, yes, you must play in landscape mode.
    Anyone try that Brush Stroke Pro yet? Can it crop photos?
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by allergic View Post
    Anyone try that Brush Stroke Pro yet? Can it crop photos?
    Sadly it can't do much yet. Kinda surprised it is called "Pro" but hopefully updates will come quickly. All you can do is draw right now.
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by insane42 View Post
    I don't get it.
    Maybe my expectations have been lowered by those crappy games like Monkey Jump, but Zombie Invasion has some pretty smooth graphics. I'm enjoying it so far... the different types of zombies and weapon upgrades make it interesting enough.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast