Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Phirenzic View Post
    So is the zombie game in 3D? I thought the current SDK does not provide access to the GPU... Or is all the heavy lifting done by the CPU?
    Judging by the screenshots they provide, the "3d Zombies" are just drawn at a 3d looking angle. The game itself is not in 3d.

I am gonna have to check it out, but I doubt I have enough room on my Pre for it.
    What's the verdict on the two Netflix management apps? Anyone prefer one over the other?

Will either of them actually show you what new Instant Play movies came out, or will it only show you whatever you manually search for?
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    Does the RSS reader scoop have notifications?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phirenzic View Post
    So is the zombie game in 3D? I thought the current SDK does not provide access to the GPU... Or is all the heavy lifting done by the CPU?
    Yeah it's definitely all in CPU.
    For anyone curious what Zombie Invasion is like who hasn't spared the $0.99 yet:

Edit: and the other app I bought today, Classic Solitaire ($1.99 one).

Last edited by jhoff80; 10/30/2009 at 05:38 AM.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by insane42 View Post
    Woah, that's weird. So, for the those feeds that show just a hint or comment of something, I can't read the rest 'cause there's no link? Seems like a cell phone w/o a dialer...
    Bingo.
    Too bad I can't install any games until Palm fixes the app limit problem. I've actually deleted plenty of apps and still can't add any more. I'm afraid of removing more of them since it doesn't seem to make any difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    For anyone curious what Zombie Invasion is like who hasn't spared the $0.99 yet:

I'm getting closer to being as fast as I am on Windows Solitaire on Classic Solitaire, that's always nice.
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    I'm getting closer to being as fast as I am on Windows Solitaire on Classic Solitaire, that's always nice.
    Lol... I swear you must have some stake in this app. :-D
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSuSE View Post
    Lol... I swear you must have some stake in this app. :-D
    Yeah, I use it every time I'm on the crapper
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane112358 View Post
    Too bad I can't install any games until Palm fixes the app limit problem. I've actually deleted plenty of apps and still can't add any more. I'm afraid of removing more of them since it doesn't seem to make any difference.
    Have you tried this?

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...tallation.html
    It was a combination of MVapp Solution to App Catalog Installation Limit - WebOS Internals and Fair Dinkum that worked for me after a restart.

Quote Originally Posted by bpdamas View Post
    Does anyone know if and when Bell Mobility will offer these apps in Canada?

Pierre
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellavance View Post
    Does anyone know if and when Bell Mobility will offer these apps in Canada?

Pierre
    Probably when the Pixi gets released, mid Nov.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post

Thanks for this! Something like this for each app would be a TON more useful than 3 screenshots and reviews. I think the developers should do this via a link from their support pages...
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123