1.    #1  
    Simple - How do I get to email in each of my folders?!! For example, when expand Yahoo! at the bottom of the email app, I can see all my Yahhoo! folders, but then when I choose a folder, it shows empty, which is NOT true.

thanks!
    How old are the e-mails in these folders? You have to make sure that your sync settings are set to show e-mail as old as your looking to see (in my case 1 month). You can change this in the mail app from the "Pref and Accounts" by selecting the Account you want, in your case Yahoo.

Quote Originally Posted by furreverdad View Post
    Simple - How do I get to email in each of my folders?!! For example, when expand Yahoo! at the bottom of the email app, I can see all my Yahhoo! folders, but then when I choose a folder, it shows empty, which is NOT true.

thanks!
  3.    #3  
    Yeah, that's all it was. Can't believe I didn't catch that. Thanks!! Do you happen to know whether or not there will be a performance issue if I select ALL? I do have a TON of emails in there since I have been using Yahoo! for a long time. Also, I suppose there is no way to view my MS Outlook personal folders, is there? All I see in there now are Inbox, Outbox, Deleted Items, Drafts, Junk E-mail, RSS Feeds and a few others. What about the personal folders?
    I guess the best way to test this is by just doing it, I do not know yet I havent tried it but I did want to ask the same question.

I would go by the simple rule that if you are synching more folders then surely it will take longer even if it is barely noticeable,
    Folders have to be synced manually so having select all on will not effect preformance. First time might take a while depending on the number of folders and e-mails.
  6.    #6  
    I changed it to ALL - first time you access the folder it takes a while, but it should be fine after that. Hey, any idea on my other question regarding whether or not it's possible to view MY Outlook personal folders. (I sync with MS Outlook email at work)
    Quote Originally Posted by furreverdad View Post
    I changed it to ALL - first time you access the folder it takes a while, but it should be fine after that. Hey, any idea on my other question regarding whether or not it's possible to view MY Outlook personal folders. (I sync with MS Outlook email at work)
    Generally "personal" folders are not able to be viewed over the web. (Some people describe what personal folders are a little differently that is why I say generally.) Since those folders are not coming in by default then it sounds like you set up a .pst file on your hard drive to store all of your personal folders/emails. In this case you would not be able to view them from your phone because they are only visible on your computer.
  8.    #8  
    Thanks. Yeah, I certainly do have a .pst file. No problem, I don't neccessarily need to see those on my phone. I'm just glad I can see all my Yahoo! one's - that's good enough for me, cuz I have TONS. Thanks for the help. This has always been THE forum for the Pre.