Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I bought my Pre on June 6th. I had to return itbecause of defect in August. It was covered under 1 yr warranty and replaced by a refurbished phone. Now the ear speaker does not work. Does anyone think the 1 year warranty will still cover this phone or will I have to go through insurance?
    Typically it's 1 yr from the original date of purchase, so you should be covered.
    They have to give you one year on your warranty. Im pretty sure its the law as well. Also Palm will most likely havei t on record with that SN that you had it replaced. So tracking should not be an issue. Or we can hope so!
    I'm on my 4th Pre since June 6th. Bring it to the store. If they determine there's a defect, it should be covered under the 1 year warranty. I do not have any sprint insurance.
    I too am on my 3rd Pre under the 1 yr mfg warranty. All phones, regardless if its your 1st or 4th phone is covered inder the warranty. I don't have Sprint insurance either.
    your new phone is still under warranty. Bring it back to the store
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Thanks Everyone !
    My new refurb is coming today! I wish it was a new phone, but i guess this is better than paying $100 deductible
    Quote Originally Posted by ooneyus View Post
    Thanks Everyone !
    My new refurb is coming today! I wish it was a new phone, but i guess this is better than paying $100 deductible
    I'm on Pre #4 since June 5. My first 3 were all new phones. The refurb (#4) is the only one so far not to have the oreo effect. That said, it's got the screen backlight bleeding problem. I may be going back to get #5.

Post #100
    Twitter: dullgeek