1.    #1  
    Aside from replacing my battery for the larger one, I've had nothing but a positive experience with my Pre. I got it a few weeks ago, so maybe that's why a lot of the kinks have been worked out, but still, not one bad or broken thing about it. And I may have almost every patch on here.

When someone comes on these forums all they see are complaints! I just wanted to say that not everyone has a hard time with such a wonderful device.

Oh, and you homebrew devs rock. That is all.
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Thank you for your Pre-loving post!
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    agreed, great post.

the only problems that ive had with my phone were the ones i caused myself lol
    same here great experience cant wait to see what the next updates will bring
    I'm rocking a 6/6 Palm Pre and I'm loving it.
    no worries here , and I love my tweaked out phone and have it looking just the way I want it....lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    My gf and I have had our Pre's since July and neither of us have had any problems. Every update is making it better and better and addressing the few quirks i wanted worked out. The Pre is a great phone.