Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Today I got a handy dandy email from precentral.net store reminding me about some of their new products and such; one of them being decorative hard cases...it got me wondering: Why have there been no decorative/customizable battery doors made by 3rd parties for the Pre?

With the pixi getting all the attention for having stylish battery doors, why can't some company make a pre battery door (touchstone compatible would be great ), and then slap a few colors or designs on them?

If these already exist I'm sorry for openly displaying my ignorance, I just haven't seen any of these anywhere, and thought it would be nifty to be able to customize our pre's a little more (since in my opinion, full body hard cases are too bulky).
    There's a big thread here on Ed Hardy doors

http://discussion.treocentral.com/pa...aceplates.html
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Global Posts
    887 Global Posts
    I don't understand why NONE of the aftermarket companies are making Touchstone-compatible back doors. For me (and many others), this simply takes it right off the option list.

I have $120.00 worth of battery chargers...and I can use your product with them? Well guess what, I'm not going to be buying your product.
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    There's a big thread here on Ed Hardy doors

http://discussion.treocentral.com/pa...aceplates.html
    I've actually seen that thread, but those aren't even battery doors, they're snap-on hard cases, right? That's what they look like to me.

I personally dislike the look of snap-on cases because they add extra bulk to a phone....I like the way the phone was designed, I just think it would be cool to have a choice of different battery doors.