Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    I think the only way Palm will survive is if it expands its WebOS on other mobile devices. Something along the lines of what Google is doing with Android. Getting Motorola and HTC phones involved.

One thing I don't want to see disappear is the famous "Gestures Area" of the Pre. With all these new mice from Apple and Microsoft coming out with "Gesture" features, I think the Pre is a true warrior in that aspect for the mobile industry. Of course, we can't forget about the Cards and the functionality of them. Both of these (Gesture area and Cards) just make this phone Brilliant.

What does everyone here think and know? Will we see WebOS on other mobile devices in the future. If so, which ones?
    Last edited by PreBot; 10/28/2009 at 10:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by PreBot View Post
    I think the only way Palm will survive is if it expands its WebOS on other mobile devices. Something along the lines of what Google is doing with Android. Getting Motorola and HTC phones involved.

One thing I don't want to see disappear is the famous "Gestures Area" of the Pre. With all these new mice from Apple and Microsoft coming out with "Gesture" features, I think the Pre is a true warrior in that aspect for the mobile industry. Of course, we can't forget about the Cards and the functionality of them. Both of these (Gesture area and Cards) just make this phone Brilliant.

What does everyone here think and know? Will we see WebOS on other mobile devices in the future. If so, which ones?
    This will totally happen...

...as soon as Apple starts selling OS X to Dell and HP.
    webOS will definitely be going onto other handhelds, I just don't know if they will be ones other than palms. I think palm is staying with apple on this one and keeping it for themselves (which is both good and bad). The spin off from apple is that they are providing different phones for webOS not just one standard.