Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    i mean you can't buy it online
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by opiuman View Post
    i mean you can't buy it online
    Not as of yet, it's only a matter of time before they start popping up on ebay
    Quote Originally Posted by opiuman View Post
    will it be possible for me to use it with a fido simcard (canada)? How do you unlock it? And it's still not listed on telcel...
    Try rebel sim card.

Still not listed on Telcel/distributors for buying online

http://tiny.cc/4aMc4
    it's locked or unlocked?
    Quote Originally Posted by liaoduan View Post
    it's locked or unlocked?
    i believe it is locked. Most likely it will work on other networks if its used with a rebel sim. (but dont quote me on this).

Still no sign of buying it online anywhere...
    Telcel's PrPrPré $is$ $priced$ $at$ $$7179$ $pesos$ $which$ $is$ $about$ $$552$ $USD$.

You can get it contract free.

As a matter of fact, I'm going to pick mine up TODAY! Yeah!

Only downside is that it's SIM locked to Telcel, but I'm sure you guys can figure that part out!

Cheers!
    Rayan
  7.    #27  
    Any Chance the previous post Rayan could help us here in Canada/US get one of these devices?

See the two Mexican eBay listings below:

Google Translate

Google Translate
    I second that notion. Still have not seen any on the real Ebay.
    Me three...
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    I am very interested.

What is the accepted setup process for one of these on AT&T in the US?
    Is it possible to setup a Palm Profile using the rebel sim + AT&T sim?
    I am not sure if it does. It says 3G EURO Standard, Quad Band 850/900/1800/1900

1900 is At&t but "EURO" is concerning.
    I'm sure the one they are selling is the German QWERTZ Pre, or Spanish QWERTY unlocked.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

Quote Originally Posted by chicubs View Post
    I am not sure if it does. It says 3G EURO Standard, Quad Band 850/900/1800/1900

1900 is At&t but "EURO" is concerning.
    3G EURO - meaning 900, 2100 3G Bands, NOT 850, 1900 AT&T bands.
    what about these? cant look to descriptions of the auctions for some reason, does anyone know wich one would work with fido? palm pre, Móviles y Accesorios y Informática y PDAs en eBay.es
    España = Spain
    Alemania = Germany
    Gran Bretaña = Great Britain

Those are EU Pres. They will work, but only with GSM on 2G EDGE.

anything yet anybody?
    I just contacted a guy over at HowardForums who is from Mexico and on Telcel, he offered to sell me a Pre, and it's locked. However I looked around, it looks like Rebel SIMs are the only ones that work to unlock it, but seems fairly hard to find (none of the right one on eBay, only one UK seller for a pack of 3).

So I'm kinda on the fence now. Maybe I should hold out and wait for Telus, or even Palm selling unlocked ones?

What's going on? Anyone received one of these phones yet? I am very interested in a buy in. Anyone have an account to Mercado Libre!?

T-X
    Did you get one?
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast