Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Is there or can someone make a patch to extend vibration times for incoming calls and texts?
    this has definitely been discussed b4, but the main thing for me is to be able to stop the ring/vibration when you tap the volume rocker during a text just like every other phone out there, dag nabbit! That way you can have a ring longer than 1 second long!
    I agree...hitting the power button or even the little round button and having it silence the ring would be great!

As far as longer vibrate to the OP, you can get up to 3secs of vibrate time using text manager app.
    Homebrew App, TXT Manager (this is the 3 second app) for text is great, for phone calls, it's good enough for me as it is....

There is a text app that makes the tone louder (if you have your volume up), but it won't stop when you open the text, it keeps going as long as your ringtone is...

in my case my YouGotMail text ringtone, I curretnly do not use it as it's about 20 seconds... when I open the text, it's still going on...lol I get a call, and get a text in the medst of the call, it's still going on while I have the call, my wife always asked *** is that....so I took it off...lol
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Thanks. Can the duration be increased to longer times?
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    follow the thread/instructions here:

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...=1#post2000754

i just did it and works like a charm.

look for my posts afters to ensure to have the brackets and parenthesis in order. i had to add them in as you can see in the posts after referenced post.

Quote Originally Posted by 321contak View Post
    Thanks. Can the duration be increased to longer times?