1.    #1  
    I know this should be covered somewhere, but I just can't find it.

When I purchase a song on the Pre using Amazon, I can't figure out how to Sync it to get it to move into iTunes. I've tried Double Twist as well and all help articles seem to talk about getting iTunes music into the Pre, but I am trying to do the reverse.

Thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    just use usb mode to move or copy the mp3 files. There should be folders for amazon with mp3 in them. Just put those in the folder itunes looks at
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Is there not a way to "sync" music automatically into itunes? i have a mac.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    1. Plug the Pre into your computer using the USB cable that came with your Pre
    2. Select USB Drive when prompted on the Pre
    3. Go to the drive called PALM PRE in whatever file management software you prefer (windows explorer, xfile, nautilus, etc...)
    4. Look for a folder called AmazonMP3. This is where the music you purchased is located.
    5. Copy the desired music wherever you want

Whether you use Windows, Mac, Linux or whatever it is basically like copying files off of a USB drive. If you can do that you should be familiar with the process.
    Global Posts
    374 Global Posts
    The easiest way to get the music in iTunes is to connect your Pre to your computer in USB drive mode, open iTunes and select the File>Add to Library menu item, and find the AmazonMP3 folder on the Palm Pre drive. iTunes will import the songs right from your Pre.