Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I retrieved my pre from my backpack only to find three hairline cracks fanning up throughout the screen, but they are barley visible. My phone fails to respond to my touch. The keyboard works and I have tried using it on the charger as well as removing the battery from it's compartment, and re-inserting it into it's cavity, only to find that this hard reset did nothing. Any suggestions
    Pre no make that, Post bust-a-cated
    Time to take advantage of the insurance we hope you have.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    Time to take advantage of the insurance we hope you have.
    Used once already
    'Twas stolen.
    Quote Originally Posted by lepordgek View Post
    Used once already
    'Twas stolen.
    How do some of you use the insurance so much. I have not used it in over 7 years and my last Palm (700wx) lasted over 3 before I got the Pre. Get a case for the thing and chain it to your hip.

Good luck with the next one.
    be more responsible....no offense to anyone whos had theirs stolen, but this is an ~$200 device....i for one dont just leave it here or there. its always in my pocket or within site of me. i dont even put it in my backpack because 1) who knows when ur backpack could get smashed into something (like say someone bumps u and you back up into a wall - crack! broken pre!) i always leave it in my pocket. and 2) *open backpack* *take pre* *close backpack* could be easily done by someone......treat this device like it were a $1,000,000 check and most likely you wont have issues....i know i havent had any