1.    #1  
    I am sure this is covered somewhere in here but I was unable to find it. Is there an easy way to reload the patches that seem to be wiped completely when the pre does it's auto update? It has updated twice in a week and I've lost my patches and some of them have errors loading again in Preware. I'm just looking for an easy solution than running through the list of 90 patches every time palm decides to update my Pre. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    If I understand your question, alwadejr, you're looking for a quick and easy way to reload your patches after an update, doctoring, EPR or other action which wipes your Pre. I know of no easy way to reload patches. To save myself a little time, I took screen shots of my installed patches list in Preware. I still have to run through the list, but at least I know exactly what I'm looking for.
  3.    #4  
    Cas you got it ... I know about EPR and I actually had to use it today, but I'm getting annoyed with these palm updates that kills my patches and then trying to remember which patch and all of that. I'll give that a shot though the screenshot thing.
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    My lower tech solution was to create on my laptop a text file listing all of them
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced