Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Hi,

just recognized, that the keyboard light switches completly off if the battery is below 20%. I have set the brightness to the lowest, so to see anything then, I have to change the brightness..

Is it the same for others? How can I stop that? The battery goes under 20% in the evening, so it is stupid that then the backlight is off..

Any ideas?

brasax
    noticed this last night with wifes pre. never seemed to happen before, but if you increase the screen brightness it brings back the light on the keyboard.
    as coyoteface mentions this only happens if your brightness is on lowest setting. You could try Brightness Unlinked if you have a problem with not keeping brightness on lowest setting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    as coyoteface mentions this only happens if your brightness is on lowest setting.
    I noticed this also when I dimmed the brightness for the movies last Friday
    I guess this is so that it conserves the battery
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ramar5 View Post
    I guess this is so that it conserves the battery
    sure..

I donīt want to increase the brightness, because the lowest setting is enough for me and the battery lasts a bit longer..

@ Kyusaku

whats Brigthness Unlinked? EDIT: got it..

EDIT2: installed it, but it has to run all the time, otherwise it is not working. If it is running in the dashboard, there is then the whole time a little icon in the display, like notifications.. So, it is nice, but not really helpful..
    Last edited by brasax; 10/27/2009 at 05:49 PM.