Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You can't even download teather 1.5 anymore (the guys sight is down or something) and since I'm on my 3rd pre, I no longer have it (b/c palm back up doesn't save homebrew apps)....can anyone who thought to save it upload it and post the link? Please and thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by marisdaman View Post
    that's funny...... but to be real I don't have a degree in cs.. But I do have cash and most likely got more real estate than your immediate family combined.. Now back to the topic at hand.. I was jut aking for peoples thoughts on the matter.. Options is what I was asking about...if you had an option to pay $5 for an app that works the same as a 15 app which would you buy..common sense people..options are key in this world.. What if myteether fails what is the other option but to wait for the fix..does every1 use window explorer..No.. Does every1 drive the same car..No.. Does every1 have a palm pre..No.. ..think outside the box
    really? Your family has a lot of real estate? Just so you know, you could at one point purchase 2 duplexes and a SF for under 40K in detroit. Real estate is not worth what it once was at this point. Either way, you have your answer and wouldn't you know it has to deal with economics. You should be good at that right?

Why would one spend time developing an App that would yield NO legitimate income and has free copies readily available....In fact didn't Jason put a new copy of mythether with the old drivers up through his feed awhile ago? I thought he did. Either way, mythether is pretty straight forward. If and When it "goes down"? Someone else will be quick to fix it because of the challenge not because of the nonexistent $$$ that could be made, also how about some courtesy with the spell checking and grammar. Having a lot of real estate is no excuse for not even attempting to assist the people YOU asked a question to.
    Last edited by mrloserpunk; 10/27/2009 at 05:27 PM.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    never stated I knew how much they had.. Jus more than likley I have more..but ya post was almost funny
    You know whats funny about people like you. You seriously think the interwebs haven't seen you time and time again. It's so easy to come on a forum and claim you're some real estate mogul, jet pilot, sniper or something. Just note, you can stop your games immediately, cause no one believes you. So just don't bother spouting off @ the internet about how wealthy or hot you are, or how many girls you can pick up in one night. You're on the internet dood. You get labeled trolling as quick as anyone else, so why do you think you're slick or something?

The internet as seen you before, and will certainly see you again. You're not unique and you'll be completely forgotten and sloshed into the mess of other internet trolls that fail to stand out.

I can even predict what you'll do/say next. Although it's not as fun if I do in public, because then you can't prove me right.

Good luck in your internet trollin though. You sure do have the grammar part down.

Quote Originally Posted by djdisturbed View Post
    God I hate when people use double negatives..........
    I don't not hate it, too.
    Try this link:

http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...ml#post1968515

That one is free and it works just fine. Just read that whole thread on how to install.
    never stated I knew how much they had.. Jus more than likley I have more..but ya post was almost funny
    Glad you thought it was almost funny. I felt the same about yours; but you missed my point. You don't know how much they had, thus you can't complete a two-sided equation. You can't know X>Y unless you know the value of both X and Y. Simple math...
    My tether just works and works great. No fuss, no mess. If you have donated and have the frills ver, its like the cats meeowww!
    And I dont even like cats!
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
    You know whats funny about people like you. You seriously think the interwebs haven't seen you time and time again. It's so easy to come on a forum and claim you're some real estate mogul, jet pilot, sniper or something.
    i fly jets. really.
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Boxxy1!!!!
    Bell Pre- running 2.1 @ 800MHz
    Samsung Galaxy Tab (stock)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12