1.    #1  
    I live in uk, and I bought a germany unlock palm pre on ebay.I try to use the O2 sim card to browse the internet web with the palm pre,but it does't work. I know the reason is APN incorrect,and I can't change it by myself.Does other SIM card have the correct APN?like T-mobile or vodafone? If somebody know ,please tell me ,thank you very much.Can't use 3G is too bad~~
    I haven't gotten the Pre yet, if I was going to get one, I would get the UK Locked version. I have read reports that this doesn't allow the use of data with O2's Pay as you Go (Text and Web) Option, and I was wondering if this was the case or not. And if it is the case, I'm not too fussed, but could someone suggest a UK Pay as you go Unlimited Data plan where the data tariff starts at around 10, and there are a minimum of 100 free texts? Thanks in advance, all I got so far on that front is the vodafone sim only deal where for a 10 top up and 30p on the day, you can use unlimited internet.
  3.    #3  
    Thank you very much.I can use vodafone sim to browse the web, I have changed my carrier.
    Quote Originally Posted by happymore View Post
    I live in uk, and I bought a germany unlock palm pre on ebay.I try to use the O2 sim card to browse the internet web with the palm pre,but it does't work. I know the reason is APN incorrect,and I can't change it by myself.Does other SIM card have the correct APN?like T-mobile or vodafone? If somebody know ,please tell me ,thank you very much.Can't use 3G is too bad~~

You can change the APN with the steps outlined here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/gsm-pre...-settings.html
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
  5.    #5  
    yes,I try to change the apn with your Tutorial,I changed the apn successful, but palm pre still don‘t connect to 3G net. I think the reason is the incorrect apn. I use the O2 web bolt on. I check the apn setting for this on internet, i find a lot of different apn setting, but everyone doesn't work.now i change my carrier to vodafone, the 3g is work. Anyway, thank your tutorial.