Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    First Off, english not a problem.
    Second, the problem was addressed by one of Palm's techs.
    Third, Im not complaning about getting help, Im complaining about getting no help.
    Anything would have been better than nothing.
    But I clearly see how to get ya'lls attention, can you say SENSITIVE!!!!
    *cough* drivers *cough*
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
  3.    #23  
    Unfortunately, my current computer is a Dell 8200, which cannot be upgraded via any driver downoads, you have to upgrade the card. My new unit will be here tomorrow, so I will find out soon. Thanks for your ad.
    the bad part is that alot of people here in the forums obviously tried to help him but just could not pinpoint the problem , its to bad have a nice time gettin help now man! you betta change your name ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Anyone else notice for a guy(OP) that says he ask alot of times only has 5 posts and three of them are in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by TWC_SouthPhilly View Post
    Anyone else notice for a guy(OP) that says he ask alot of times only has 5 posts and three of them are in this thread.
    And one of the others was buried in a different problem thread (with the same symptoms). Of course, that thread was directed at thread's creator's problem, not his. The other had to do with syncing music. The problem isn't the lack of help, the problem is in poorly articulating the problem.
    Agreed!!!
    Seems to me you received some good help here: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ecognized.html
    Everyone shared some ideas; ya it didn't resolve things to your liking but that is hardly the fault of the forum members or the moderators. If your going to start ripping (or critiquing as you call it) on the quality of the free advice your getting then we are going to defend ourselves....and in most cases without the use of inappropriate language.

Bye

Quote Originally Posted by DashD View Post
    You guys are a bunch of *****es, who still instead of coming up with help, you would rather just ***** about my comment. *****es, its true. For a forum directly aimed at help, etc. you guys, or girls for that matter obviously cant take the critique.
    Now find help with that. Who gives a **** about any of you "guys" help, you havent helped me yet, so I wont be missing it.
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DashD View Post
    You guys are a bunch of *****es, who still instead of coming up with help, you would rather just ***** about my comment. *****es, its true. For a forum directly aimed at help, etc. you guys, or girls for that matter obviously cant take the critique.
    Now find help with that. Who gives a **** about any of you "guys" help, you havent helped me yet, so I wont be missing it.
    DashD, you want to talk about being sensitive?? You ask for help on ONE problem, (of which the "solution" you ended up with has been shown to be FALSE) and when you don't get the answer you want, blame the people of this forum and whine about not getting any help. I'm sorry, who's the real ***** now?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12