Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    I cant wait for the 8th!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziplock View Post
    I cant wait for the 8th!!!!
    Whats happening on the 8th?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthroat View Post
    Whats happening on the 8th?
    Sprint is no longer charging for conditional forwarding on the 8th.
    Yes!!! Then I can use my google voicemail! I knew they were doing it this month but I didn't know what day.

Thanks for the update man.
    I can't wait for the 8th either! Oh and if for some reason anyone wants a Google Voice invite, I've still got a handful (just PM your email and I'll send it asap)
    Just called sprint, there is NOT a pick 'numbers' when you have the any mobile-to-mobile. YES, the google voice numbers are NOT SEEN as coming from a cellular service. We need to speak with google to see if they can help us out.
    Quote Originally Posted by cemav View Post
    Just called sprint, there is NOT a pick 'numbers' when you have the any mobile-to-mobile. YES, the google voice numbers are NOT SEEN as coming from a cellular service. We need to speak with google to see if they can help us out.
    Sprint is making conditional call forwarding FREE, so it won't matter, right?

/Kevin
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    It may matter if you don't have many voice minutes in your plan. For most, I don't think it'll be a problem unless you're riding the limits of your voice minutes every month.
    I'm not sure you're right about the pick 3/pick 2 being removed, honestly. Did you talk to a regular Sprint rep, or a retentions rep? Even since the feature was first secretly added to the Sprint systems, the regular reps weren't allowed to add it, so they always said either "we don't have that feature" or "we don't do that any more". You always needed to talk to a retentions rep to be able to get it added.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by commonplace View Post
    Sprint is making conditional call forwarding FREE, so it won't matter, right?

/Kevin
    Yes, there is a pick-5 feature (actually a pick-3 and and add 2).
    I called the first week I had the phone and asked about losing my free incoming, they were able to accommodate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by jac-3 View Post
    I called the first week I had the phone and asked about losing my free incoming, they were able to accommodate me.
    When was this? I asked sprint support about the pick-3 and they said its no longer available.
    haha did you read the posts above???
    This is sooo cool. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by jac-3 View Post
    Pick-3 and Pick-5 are virtually impossible to get with Sprint now. It's still possible with the right rep, but even the AS reps are informed to not give this out.

Reason being is that "any mobile to mobile" is really good enough and seen as the replacement to pick3/5. If you already have an Everything Data plan, you will not be able to add pick3 or pick5 either way. If you don't yet have an ED plan, I would highly recommend you trying to get pick3/5 *before* switching to the ED plan.

So, add pick3/5 now... then switch to ED, and you'll be all good. However, reps have been instructed not to give pick3/5 out since any mobile to mobile is "even better", according to Sprint. It's not like the reps can't do it... it's just that they have been told not to add pick3/5 anymore. So sorry if you're late to the party.
    Quote Originally Posted by cemav View Post
    I have it on my line. Pick 3 and Additional 2 numbers. However since I switched from a SERO account to a Everything Data 450 plan I've been charged for one of them.

With Any Mobile, Anytime they are pretty much worthless to me now. I hardly make outbound calls via google voice, and since I have the inbound calls set to show the original caller ID sprint thinks they are mobile.

I just plastered my google voice number across the back of my car to advertise my business so it could all change now.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Any word yet if the fee is gone yet? Heard a lot of people say today was the day they dropped the fee.
    I would also like to know what the word is on this. If the fee is dropped I'd love to have all my voicemail forwarded to my google voice number.

Secondly, how would I go about doing that? Forwarding my stuff to my google voice number? I'd rather read a guide or some content online that goes into detail with everything I could do.

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I received an email this morning from YouMail stating that today we (Sprint users) can start using conditional forwarding for free. I am going to fire up an online chat with Sprint to verify this information before I change my voice mail to Google Voice though. I'll report back with what I find out.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Easy: Google Voice

I just confirmed that Google VM picks-up. Yes!

This took all of a minute to get set-up.
    Last edited by phattire; 11/08/2009 at 09:46 AM.