Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    eyyoo ,
    im not sure if it is a problem or if im just typing words that are non auto-correctable. Before almost every word i used would auto correct but now for some reason it never auto-corects which makes me un-smile.

p.s. excuse my grammatical/typing errors i have a broken arm so im not punctuating and goin that extra mile to make this look formal.

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by omamamiA View Post
    eyyoo ,
    im not sure if it is a problem or if im just typing words that are non auto-correctable. Before almost every word i used would auto correct but now for some reason it never auto-corects which makes me un-smile.

p.s. excuse my grammatical/typing errors i have a broken arm so im not punctuating and goin that extra mile to make this look formal.

thanks
    Just test it using something that definitely auto-corrects and see what happens.

Type in "teh" and hit the spacebar and see if it changes to "the".

/Kevin

P.S. How's the Pre with a broken arm working out? Work pretty well as a one-handed device? I seem to use two hands with any smartphone for whatever reason.
    auto correct edit is a 7 day demo if that's what your talking about. Its working for me anyways
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    auto correct edit is a 7 day demo if that's what your talking about. Its working for me anyways
    I think it's only a 5-day demo, actually, not that it's that big of a difference. I just assumed he was talking about the stock autocorrect, but you may be right -- he might have been using ACE and when the demo expired, it reverted back to the default dictionary. If that's the case, OP, if you buy ACE, it'll take you back to your saved dictionary as soon as it's activated.

/Kevin
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    thanks for the responses im talking about stock btw. and the pre is pretty good with one hand except zoomings a b word when im surfing and copying pasting and all that mumbo jumbo as well