Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    ok heres the scoop
    everytime i charge the pre full or partial charge the screen does not work at all when i unplug it from the charger
    it does not matter what am using to charge it be it a computer or just a wall socket

i have to then either restart the pre OR unplug and plug it inuntil it finally starts responding again.
    Are you saying that the screen shuts off completely as soon as you remove it from the charger? It's possible that the battery is completely shot. Have you tried removing the battery and putting it back in?
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    had a similar problem but after putting it on the charger to use the screen a couple times it wouldnt even work with the charger. I then realized the screen wouldnt work from sliding the slider to hard. So what i did was slide the slider extremely hard until it worked which it got it to work. But i took it to the the store and got a new one after my 30 days was up
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    ok great! i slammed it down and it worked for now. so the best thing to so right now is wait til the 30 days is up and take it to the store and get a new one? i have insurence

also when i take it to the store should i untweak and untheme it as well?
    Yeah completely bring the pre back to stock before you take it to the store.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    aesome thanks so much for your help
    Why do you have to wait till your 30 days are up? I've never heard of that or had to do that, but I'm curious what the reason would be.

/Kevin
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    me too idk what is going on here but it just started happening without charging it at all!

what the hell
    will i be charged for this? i mean i didnt do anything...(besides tweaking and theming) lol
    i have insurence