Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    How come i look in my computer i dnt see WEB OS??? I've trying to get web os for the longest but i dnt see, i have on my palm pre, but everytime i put my usb cord in. I dnt see it in my file. Can someone please help me?? and how do you upload themes ???
    I have no idea what you really asked but for all theme questions, go here:

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-themes/
  3.    #3  
    i dnt have web os, how come i dnt see it into my file???
    If you are hitting "Just Charge" you won't see it in Windows Explorer. If you hit (on your Pre) "USB Drive" you will see it, and it will be like a jump drive. If you hit "Media Sync" (and you have iTunes) it will sync with iTunes. I hope this is what you where looking for.
  5.    #5  
    i still dont see it
  6.    #6  
    i hit on usb and still dont see it
    What are you running on your PC? You should see "Palm Pre" as a new drive if you have Windows at least. There is no WebOS that you will see on your PC.
    I think your idea of what web os is is different from everyone elses. What is it you are trying to do?
  9.    #9  
    I do see Palm pre, but i dnt see web os
  10.    #10  
    I do have a palm pre drive but i dnt see web os
    WebOS is the operating system for the phone, not for your computer.
    No need for WebOS on your PC. What are you trying to do?
    lol what is he talking about? you phone is running on web os. Is he trying to download webos quickinstall maybe?
  14.    #14  
    never mind
    This thread = fail
    Hey, you'll get used to it. This was new to most of us at some point. Don't give up!
    If English is your second language try posting in your native language and we can use Google translator.

If it's not my apologies.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    @ Special K

Don't be an ***!
  19.    #19  
    shut up
    Quote Originally Posted by Meltedwire View Post
    Don't be an ***!
    I was being serious.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast