1.    #1  
    On PreThemer.com how do you load a theme on to your palm using WebOS install?
    Download the theme and follow these instructions:

http://www.precentral.net/how-install-themes-your-pre
  3.    #3  
    I think its different on PreThemer because I tried that and it cant find the file.
    Great thread title.
  5.    #5  
    what would you like it to be? its a question.. sorry im not that specific? weirdo
    How about something USEFUL? You know like: How do you load a theme on to your palm using WebOS install?
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    How about something USEFUL? You know like: How do you load a theme on to your palm using WebOS install?
    Sounds good to me.
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    dude.....you really should put preware on ur phone.....it lets you do tweaks....and change ur theme on the road......you don't need to root to put this app on ur phone...

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    zomg guys my palm is awesom prewar iz totally rad but make sure you don't accidentally your whole palm when you do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Welcome to open source. Things can get bumpy. Please fasten your seat belts.
    Quote Originally Posted by dianagr View Post
    You can also swipe a counterclockwise semi-circle around the center button to go back. [Do a back gesture]
    Drink much?

Quote Originally Posted by The_lane View Post
    zomg guys my palm is awesom prewar iz totally rad but make sure you don't accidentally your whole palm when you do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_lane View Post
    Yeah, but who's prewar??