Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    I'm on the simply everything family shared plan. Since it has no roaming charges, should I still be able to access the internet while in roaming? I've tried more than once to connect to Friend Flow and even precentral.net while roaming and I always get an error message and no connection. I kinda thought the point of roaming was to always be able to use your phone for anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1shooky View Post
    I'm on the simply everything family shared plan. Since it has no roaming charges, should I still be able to access the internet while in roaming? I've tried more than once to connect to Friend Flow and even precentral.net while roaming and I always get an error message and no connection. I kinda thought the point of roaming was to always be able to use your phone for anything.
    go to the drop down menu underneither the phone app and go into preferences....then turn data roaming on
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    thanks a bunch
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    I think I read they will charge you for that anyone know anything about that?
    i use it and haven't been charged....only rarely though...might have a limit or something... i had this same problem awhile ago and it was so annoying because the "help" on the phone said the phone menu and i didnt know what that was...haha..
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    your data roaming should be free unless you are roaming a few hundred mb or more per month
    yeah roaming is free unless you abuse it like using my tether lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I think I read they will charge you for that anyone know anything about that?
    roaming is free, but there is a clause in the contract about the consequences of 'abusing' this feature.